Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Valentine's Stuff

After I finished the little mailbox, I still had all the Valentine's Day paper and stuff out so I decided to keep working with it. I made a dozen full-sized cards and a mini album and still have some scraps left over...all from one 6 pack of patterned paper from the Target dollar spot. I'd say it was worth the investment!


All these cards:


Mini album (from 7 Gypsies small purse chipboard album):



That paper is even glittery and shiny, pretty dang cute. My favorite is the white background with the little birdies and hearts. I don't like the way it smells, but hey...

2 comments:

Bi Medeiros said...

This purse album is really cute! You chose a lovely color scheme for these projects!

Thinkie said...

your cards and album look great!

Post a Comment