Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanks For Making Me #1!


I just want to say a great big thank you to everyone who is supporting my efforts in my new venture as a writer for examiner.com. It's all new to me and there is definitely a learning curve, but I'm trying to be patient and see where it goes. I truly appreciate you taking the time to read my articles...your efforts have made me the #1 Reno Examiner for the last two days!

I'll keep writing, you keep clicking! You can even subscribe to my feed so you don't miss a thing - hey, this is riveting stuff, right?

If you ever have an idea for an article, have a blog or etsy shop you would like me to showcase, or are interested in learning more about something crafty, please don't hesitate to email me: tracyway@live.com

-Tracy

1 comment:

Post a Comment